top of page
Repletion of Low Testosterone
Testosterone Therapy: Facilities
Low testosterone is a natural part of aging.
Low T impacts your day-to-day activities. It impacts how much energy you have. It impacts your sex life, your work life, and your happiness. And it can have long-term health impacts.
SIGNS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE
• Reduced self-confidence
• Difficulty concentrating
• Disturbed sleep
• Declining muscle and bone mass
• Increased body fat
• Lower sex drive
• Fewer spontaneous erections
• Difficulty sustaining erections
***Prior to beginning therapy it will be necessary to confirm you are suffering from Low-T. This therapy is for those whose level of testosterone is less than 300 nanograms per deciliter. Your testosterone level should be measured between 7 am and 10 am, when it's at its peak and Confirm a low reading with a second test on a different day.
The goal of the testosterone therapy is to restore any lost functions that happened as a result of testosterone drop.
11 Benefits Of Testosterone Therapy In Men
1. Reduce Depression And Promote Mood
2. Increase Libido Or Sex Drive
3. Regulate Body Fat Distribution
4. Increase Lean Muscle Mass
5. Increase Vitality And Energy
6. Increase Bone Density
7. Increase Endurance And Strength
8. Promote Hair Growth
bottom of page